WE ARE OPEN AND SKYDIVING EVERY WEEKEND!
OKLAHOMA SKYDIVING CENTER – COVID 19 STATEMENT
Oklahoma Skydiving Center believes that no one has been at Oklahoma Skydiving Center who has had Covid-19 or been knowingly exposed to Covid-19. Oklahoma Skydiving Center has taken precautions to reduce the risk of coronavirus infection. Restrooms and commonly touched spaces will be cleaned prior to opening and frequently throughout the day with a bleach solution. Hand sanitizer stations will be located throughout the facility for the benefit of both staff and customers.
SKYDIVERS & TANDEM STUDENTS WITH RESERVATIONS ONLY!!
SKYDIVING IS A CLOSE CONTACT SPORT – BY SKYDIVING AND BEING AT OKLAHOMA SKYDIVING CENTER, YOU ASSUME THE RISK OF BEING EXPOSED TO COVID-19
You are not be safe from coronavirus infection here. No amount of care or caution can assure your protection. We have taken reasonable precautions to protect your health but make no guarantees or representations. You must take your own precautions. If you cannot accept that risk, please don’t skydive or be at Oklahoma Skydiving Center.
As a condition of being here: YOU AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT ILL and HAVE NOT BEEN KNOWINGLY EXPOSED TO COVID-19
GENERAL REQUIREMENTS ALL TANDEM & STUDENT SKYDIVERS
• Aircraft and skydiving safety should never be sacrificed for coronavirus safety.
• Everyone visiting Oklahoma Skydiving Center should have a face mask or other nose/mouth barrier in their possession and should wear such as frequently as practicable when social distancing isn’t possible.
• Maintain six feet distance where practical.
• Avoid holding items held by others.
• Refuse to interact with anyone who appears to be ill. Alert management and they will escort the person off the drop zone.
• Everyone is responsible for safety.
• We may be taking temperatures to verify jumpers do not have a fever, if you have a fever you CANNOT stay here or skydive.
• Please bring your own chair(s) so you can sit outside of the facility in case we don’t have enough inside seating due to safe distancing and cleaning requirements.
• Everyone will sign an additional COVID-19 WAIVER AND QUESTIONNAIRE. Any “yes” responses will be required to leave Oklahoma Skydiving Center.
If you have any questions please feel free to call (918) 225-2222.
Copyright © 2023, Oklahoma Skydiving Center, All Rights Reserved.
DropZone Web Design & Marketing by Beyond Marketing, LLC